About Me

Welcome to my new blog. Although I do have a presence on many social media platforms, I believe this is a better avenue to deliver lengthier posts.

Hello, name is Carolee Hollenback. I am a mother, Grandmother, and I a have a passion for helping others. 

I also have big, expensive dreams for myself and organizations that I want to help. One of my goals is to travel the US in my RV. I needed a professional career that paid well and that I could do from anywhere.

Because of my costly dreams, I also needed to learn about money and how it works. It was never taught to me in high school or college, and my parents never talked about it at home. Once I did learn about money, I was excited to share what I had learned with others.     

Enter Financial Services. The Financial Services industry was the one that checked off all of my boxes. I wanted something where I could plan life around my time; not have life planning my time for me. Because it is remote, I can work from anywhere.

Because I love helping others, this was perfect, as it hit close to home.

Nine years ago, my life was turned upside down when my husband was tragically killed, just 3 days before our first anniversary.

Neither of us had life insurance at the time and had talked about getting it. Being busy people, we procrastinated on inquiring into it. I was left financially crushed. Not only did we lose a husband, father and grandfather that day, we lost his income. I wasn't working at the time. I had been helping my husband with his paperwork for his job, as well as keeping a passel of kids in line. 

My husband was our auto mechanic, handyman, lawn mower and snow plower. Things started to break soon after he passed. I needed a new water pump, my car needed repairs and the driveway had to be plowed. I now had to pay for these services. 

Some of the services we offer at PHP Agency is Financial Education, Life Insurnace and tax-free retirement options. I was super excited to work in the field. 

My wish is to save other families from financial struggle before the unfortunate happens. I also want to show people how to live a blessed lifestyle now while planning for a prosperous tax-free retirement.

In my posts, I will try to lay out facts in layman's terms. The word "Finance" sounds so scary that people are afraid they won't understand. The basics are really not that difficult. Once you get the basics down, you can expand your knowledge.

Please reach out if you are interested in a free consultation to talk about Life Insurance or your financial future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saving the Earth, the Bees and on your grocery bill!

Gardening and Life Insurance